Just over the weekend, my best friend’s boyfriend just popped the big question. And surely enough she did the right thing she has to do, she said YES!!! Hmmm, I can almost hear the wedding bells ringing. Well, they haven’t decided yet on the exact date of the matrimony, but if in case they will both decide to be wed within this year then I’d be very willing to do my part in helping my friend to become the most beautiful bride at her wedding day. Lucky for them, I have gathered some pictures of my top 5 pick for this season’s wedding dresses.
If Joan (my best friend) will be marrying soon, there’s no doubt she will be choosing her wedding dress anytime from now. And surely enough she will ask my opinion on which dress to wear. Here are my top 5 list on some gorgeous wedding dresses she can wear on her big day:
1. Simple Wedding Dress: A-line Over Elastic Woven Satin Tea-length Chiffon Strapless Wedding Dress With Ribbon – Of all the simple wedding dresses I’ve seen this year, this is the one is unforgettable. I can recommend this to Joan since she has a slender body and she also loves looking like a princess.
2. Informal Wedding Dress: Empire Spaghetti Sleeveless Sweep Train Chiffon Wedding Dress – I just love the way plain meets pleasing to the eye with this modest looking wedding dress. I will definitely include this in my wedding dress list for this season and ask my friend to pick this from all the other informal wedding dresses (should she dare wear it).
3. Luxury Wedding Dress: Trumpet/Mermaid Satin Court Train Halter Wedding Dress – If she will go for something lavish and won’t hesitate on spending more for her wedding gown, then Joan will surely love wearing this wedding dress.
4. Sexy Wedding Dress : Deep V-Neck Sleeveless Court Train Satin Organza Wedding Dress – Should my best friend would want to go for something daring on her special day, then this will be the right dress for her. The stylish cut and the detailed sequins make this dress all the more captivating and this will make her shine all throughout the day.
5. Long Sleeve Wedding Dress: Sheath/Column Lace Mini Square Wedding Dress – I know Joan is a bit conservative, so if she will likely choose a long sleeve gown then she will definitely look great on this. The classic lace patterns and the simplistic conventional design make this dress stand out for this season.