Style Guide: The Spring Frock
During the warmer months, it's crucial to have Spring dresses that you can just throw on and know that you're going to be a 10. I love fashion that makes you feel amazing without all the work! With a frock, there is no need to figure out what bottoms to wear or what colors coordinate. Dresses exude femininity, power, and confidence. So, this spring, dare to show off those amazing legs and a little skin. Here are my quick style guide for wearing dresses this season.
1. Sometimes less is more!- There is such beauty in simplicity. With this first striped maxi dress, you'll show off all of those fab curves. I love how casual and effortless dress. Throw on ray bans and your favorite sandals, and you look chic and ready to soak up some sun. This dress would be ideal for women with curves or an hourglass shape, as the tube shape will hug your body.
2. Power Shift- This dress is funky and a definite showstopper. This geometric shift dress would be perfect with neon shoes for a lunch date. This dress would be fabulous for women with a straight shape as it adds volume and interest. For accessories, keep it to a minimum as the dress is the key focus.
3. Angelic- This dress would be beautiful for Mother's Day or even a casual party. The frock's empire waist line enhances your bust, while the boat neck line broadens your shoulders. This dress is versatile in that it can be dressed up or down. Throw on a leather jacket or blazer, and it's perfect for a dinner date.
3. Tea Party Time- This dress combines a lady-like cut with a modern, edgy tribal print. This would be ideal for a women who want to play up their hips and be daring. Pair it with a pair of orange heels and you're dolled up for tea with your girls.
4. Scuba Diver- This dress is athletic inspired and quite edgy. It's ideal for someone who wants to show off their assets and be a trendsetter. Pair it with simple ankle strapped heels and a clutch for dinner or a night on the town. The blinding color will have you be the talk of the town!
5. Glam- This last dress is somewhat roman warrior inspired with its strong shoulders, and long hem. This dress screams glamour and power. This would be perfect for a gala or a black tie event. Rock it with a high top bun and a statement necklace.
From Left to Right:
House of Frasser