Spring Eye Candy
Accessories to fashionistas are like candy. Sometimes, we just can't get enough. As, you know, no outfit is complete without a sparkle here and a pop of color there. Just because a new season is approaching does not mean you ladies have to go replace your entire spring wardrobe from last year! Revamping your closet could be as easy as picking out a few, trendy statement pieces to pair with last years striped frock.
1. Black and White Mania- I cannot stress how major this color combination is this season! It adds a chic touch to any outfit, and because they're all neutral colors; the possibilities are endless. Try out this bag from Dorthy Perkins with a structured blazer and geometric dress.
2. You see right through me- The clear trend has taken the runways by storm. From shoes, bags, and every accessory in between; it adds a modern feel to any look.
3. Strap me in- Strappy heels are all the rage this season. They give a sleek, contemporary look. Try this colorblocked pair from Zara with tapered trousers and a striped tee.
4. Petal to the Metal- From gold-plated belts to chokers; they all add a touch of glamour. Pair this with a LWD ( little white dress) for a date or dinner party.
5. Hats off- Floppy hats add drama, mystery, and of course style.
6. Block Party- Thick heels are back! Yes, this means comfort and style. Try these pair from Zara out with lace shorts and a white button up.
7. Join the Tribe- The Tribal, bohemian is here once again. Become a free spirit and pair this breathtaking piece with a long maxi dress and sandals.