Simple + Beautiful Everyday Look
I love going all out with my makeup for special events. You can't help but feel incredibly glamorous and confident. But, what about an everyday look? There's no reason why you can't feel just as confident with a simple look and that's what today's post is all about. There's something so beautiful about a simple makeup look. It makes you feel natural and effortless. Wether you're in a rush to get ready or just want something that doesn't take a lot of fuss -- the look I've created below is the one for you.
I always start my makeup looks with the eyes first. The EcoTools Eye Enhancing Duo Set is all you'll need for this. The set comes with two brushes and four brush heads. I can create so many different looks just using these!
- Using the larger flat brush head, apply a light nude eye shadow all over the lids. This will create your base.
- Next pick up the tapered blending brush and dip it into a brownie shadow of your choice. The one I use has a burnt/orange look to it. Work that color right into your crease and blend upwards.
- Now using the smudge brush head pick up a shadow with some shimmer. When the light hits the shadow, your eyes will sparkle.
- Using the defined slanted brush, pick up a brown eye shadow and work it onto the eyes just like you would with eyeliner. This will give the eyes definition, but still keep the makeup looking soft.
- For the final touch, add mascara and your eyes are done!
A makeup look is never complete without a glowing touch. For the final steps I first used the EcoTools Custom Coverage Buffing Brush. This has to be my favorite brush of all time, because of all of the uses I get out of it. You can apply loose powder with it or even buff in products. For this soft look, I used the brush to buff out my foundation and now I have a new favorite way of applying foundation.
Last, but not least I grabbed my EcoTools Large Powder Brush and dabbed a peachy blush onto my cheeks. This brush applies blush perfectly to the apples of your cheeks and all you need is one dab.
By now you know how much I love the EcoTools makeup brushes. The bristles are incredibly soft and always help me apply my makeup beautifully. I love that they use recycled materials to make the brushes as well as bamboo. Best of all -- they're super affordable! Visit www.ecotools.com and shop your favorite brushes to start creating some beautiful looks.