I love opening up my Birchbox every month not knowing what goodies I'll get to try next. The March Birchbox introduced me to some new products...
- Dr. Dennis Gross, Alpha Beta Glow Pad ($32 for 20 applications)- I'm all about bronzers and anything that makes me tan. I was skeptical on well these pads would work, but they actually did. Rub the towelette all over your face as if you were cleaning it. Color gradually builds and lasts all day. At the end of the day, however, when you wash you face -- there goes your tan.
- Marvis, Classic Mint Toothpaste ($10.50)- This toothpaste doesn't stand out to me from what I already use. It was extra minty though.
- Alchimie Forever, Kantic Mask ($60)- I love a good mask. Kantic smelled great and left my skin feeling really soft, but I don't think I'd purchase such an expensive mask. I've tried better ones.
- Pangea Organics, Facial Cream- This cream's scent was a little over-powering for me. I tried it in nigerian ginger with lavender and thyme. It's a nice scent, just not something I want on my face.
- Pangea Organics, Lip Balm ($12)- If you have dry lips or want something moisturizing then this is it. I love how big it is compared to other lip balms. I personally prefer mint flavored lip balms and this one was a little sweet. Definitely a great all-year round type of lip balm.
- Brown Brush- This was thrown in as a treat from Birchbox. It's just a little brush for your brows -- you can use when some hairs go stray.