Makeup For Less
Good products don't have to cost us an arm and a leg. While the aisles at Sephora and other beauty counters are filled with promising makeup, sometimes a more affordable product will do the trick. E.L.F. is one of the best kept secrets in the beauty industry. E.L.F., which stands for Eye Face Lips, of make-up and bath and body products. All of the make-up and brushes range from $1 to $3. It's a well worth steal. You get quality cosmetics at an insanely low price.
Here are my top 5 E.L.F. products:
- Eyelid Primer, $1- Primers help keep make up in place and avoid smudging.
- Liquid Eye Liner in Pearl, $1- I prefer liquid liner because it doesn't smudge and stays put exactly where I line it. E.L.F. has a color called Pearl. It's black with a tiny bit of shimmer in it. It takes the dull black up a notch.
- Eyelash Curler, $1- This is a make-up bag must have. And at only a $1 there are no excuses not to own one.
- Hypershine Gloss, $1- This lip gloss not only moisturizes, but leaves you lips shinny for hours.
- Make-up Removing Cleansing Cloths, $3- Washing your face daily is essential,especially if you've been wearing make-up. For those really late nights, wipe your make-up off with one of these wipes. It'll prevent future breakouts.
Visit, EyeLipsFace and browse through all my favorites. I'm sure you'll have a list of your own soon. E.L.F. products can also be found at Target stores.