I received my second Birchbox and I've been introduced to some great new products. The products are numbered one through five. The theme for this Birchbox seems to be good for the body. Every product does something good for the skin, body, hair and face.
- myfaceworks, Sheet Mask (6 masks for $55): This was my favorite out of all the samples. This aloe vera mask felt so good on my skin. It's not a cream you put on either- it's an actual cut out of a mask. I left it on for about 15 minutes and felt so relaxed.
- Oscar Blandi, Olio di Jasmine Hair Serum ($24): I dabbed not even a dime size of this serum and it was all I needed. It tames frly-aways, keeps frizz in check and most importantly adds shine.
- Erno Laszio, Blue Firmarine Treatment Bar ($39): You might be thinking that this is a little pricey for a bar of soap, but this one does a lot of good for the skin. It has vitamins C & E, hydrates the skin, exfoliates and firms. It also a fresh, clean scent.
- Ahava, Dermud Intensive Nourishing Hand Cream ($28): A little bit goes a long way with this moisturizer. Just squirt a bit on your hands and it's all you need to keep your hands smooth.
- Zhena's Gypsy Tea (22 sachets $7.99): I'm not really a tea kind of girl so I haven't gotten around to try this but I will soon! Sounds yummy though.