Easy Spring Makeup
The key to a perfect spring makeup look is glowing skin, some color here and there, and lush lashes. Follow these steps to achieve the easiest spring look that will have you turning heads. :)
1. Start by applying a light base such as a tinted moisturizer or bb cream to even out your skintone. Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizers are quite legendary in the blogging world, and they're really lovely because they come in different types to suit different skin types such as the illuminizing one and the oil free one. It's also great because it has SPF 20 so it will protect you from the sun!
2. Next, conceal any darkness under the eyes with a highlighting concealer such as the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch. The light reflection under your eyes will make your whole face seem brighter. Blend it out with your finger for the most natural look!
3. Warm up your face by dusting your favorite bronzer over your face and neck with a big fluffy brush for a healthy glow. Then take a bright pink blush and dust it on the apples of your cheeks to achieve a pretty flush that is perfect for spring.
4. The last step to achieve glowing skin is to apply a highlighter like Benefit's Watts Up to the top of your cheekbones, down your nose, and right above your cupids bow. It's a luminous champagne color that adds an extra something to your complexion.
5. Onto the eyes - Keep them simple and pretty by using a bronze jumbo eyeliner like the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha. This will add definition to your peepers without being too harsh. Then apply two or three coats of your favorite mascara for a fluttery lash effect, and you're done!
6. The last step is to take a tinted pink balm such as the Maybelline Baby Lips one in Fruit Punch. It will look amazing with your pink cheeks and tie the whole look together.
I hope you guys enjoyed this easy spring makeup look. What is your go-to spring makeup look, and what products do you use to achieve it?! Comment below or tweet me @kayweeefaz