Beauty Secrets Revealed *GIVEAWAY*
You know those books you just can't put down the moment you pick it up? Well I just read one of them. CAN YOU GET HOOKED ON LIP BALM? is jam-packed with all types of beauty-related information. By reading just the first two pages, you're already filled with tons of info that most likely you weren't aware of before. Being a beauty junkie, a book like this is a must-have in my library -- it's just as important and necessary as my bronzer (obsessed).
The creators of TheBeautyBrains.com wrote this beneficial, easy-read. They answer questions we all have on our minds and put the scientific stuff in terms anyone could understand. Whether you're an everyday shopper or product obsessed like me -- you'll for sure gain a lot of knowledge from CAN YOU GET HOOKED ON LIP BALM? The shopping experience just got easier. This really is a must-have.
Here's a sneak of what you can expect to gain from this book:
TEN TRUTHS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT YOUR COSMETICS:
1. Curling Shampoos Don’t Work!
2. Wearing the right fragrance can actually make people think you have lost weight.
3. While brushing your hair does temporarily help distribute natural oils, in the long run brushing “100 strokes every night” strips layers of cuticle and weakens hair.
4. There is no proof that tourmaline flat irons perform any better than the less expensive non-ceramic versions.
5. Sunscreen is one of the best cosmetics you can use to keep your skin looking young and wrinkle-free.
6. Spit on a zit may not be an old wives’ tale after all!
7. There is a difference between antiperspirant and deodorant. Antiperspirant actually stops you from sweating, while deodorant just masks the odor.
8. No cosmetic will make your nails grow longer and stronger, but you can do things to improve their condition.
9. Urea is found in cosmetics, but it does not come from urine!
10. Multiple types of parabens are used in formulas to ensure that your personal care and cosmetic products are as free as possible from disease-causing microbes.
To find out the details to all of the above truths (and dozens more!) pick up a copy of CAN YOU GET HOOKED ON LIP BALM? Top Cosmetic Scientists Answer Your Questions about the Lotions, Potions, and Other Beauty Products You Use Every Day.