Affordable Makeup Brushes - Holiday Gift Guide
A popular question I constantly get asked is, 'What affordable makeup brushes do you recommend?'. With the Holidays right around the corner, this is the perfect time to share my picks for makeup brushes. So if you're interested in makeup brushes that won't break the bank, but are still amazing quality -- keep reading. By now you know how much I love EcoTools. They always have me covered with great makeup picks and tools. They've come through once again with some really cute Holiday gift sets. So cute that you won't even need to wrap them! The gift guide I'm sharing with you today is perfect for the makeup lovers in your life and even beginners. It's also perfect for the girl on the go and the ones constantly traveling.
The EcoTools Mini Essentials Eye Set -- In this set you're getting:
- Full Powder Brush -- These are perfect for applying a powder foundation or setting your makeup. You can even use it to apply a cheek products.
- Eye Shading Brush -- Dab your favorite shadow on the lids with this one.
- Angled Liner Brush -- This is what I always use to get the perfect winged liner. It's easy to use and you get a perfect wing every time.
This little guy retails for only $5.99.
The EcoTools Festive and Flawless Set -- In this festive set you get 5 makeup brushes:
- Flat Concealer Brush -- I always use a flat brush like this one to blend out my concealer.
- Buffing Concealer Brush -- This one is perfect for getting those smaller spots, that still need some covering up, like little dark spots.
- Precision Foundation Brush -- Before blending out your foundation it's good to apply it evenly with a pointed brush like this one.
- Complexion Blending Brush -- Love the airbrush effect you get with this one.
- Full Powder Brush -- This is one of those brushes everyone needs in their collection.
This set retails at $14.99.
The EcoTools Four-Piece Beautiful Complexion Set -- This beautiful holiday set brings:
- Mattifying Finish Brush -- Say goodbye to shine because this brush buffs it all away.
- Skin Perfecting Brush -- This brush works with your favorite CC/BB cream to boost the benefits for your skin.
- Eye Perfecting Brush -- I love how this brush reduces the appearance of fine lines when you apply your go-to concealer with it.
- Correcting Concealer Brush -- The duo-fiber blended bristles gives you the perfect coverage. Say goodbye to imperfections.
This set retails for $19.99.
What I love most about the EcoTools brushes is that they're bristles are incredibly soft. They feel like luxury makeup brushes. All three of these holiday gift sets are available for purchase. They're already pretty affordable and on top of that Walmart is offering a $3 off coupon. Just click here to get it.
For some Holiday inspiration make sure to stop by the EcoTools blog!