5 REASONS YOU NEED TO TRY EYELASH EXTENSIONS
I’ve had eyelash extensions for a little over a month now and I’m officially HOOKED. Let’s be serious – I was hooked from day one. They have been one of the best beauty tricks I’ve tried and have saved me so much time. I get my lash extensions done at The Powder Room in Montclair, NJ. This is a beautiful salon with incredible customer service. I look forward to my trips there. It’s perfect for a pampering girl’s day (or a gift for the Holidays). Check them out on Instagram to see more of their services.
I love my lash extensions so much, I had to put together a list of 5 reasons you need to try them as well:
- Your makeup application time will be drastically cut in half – ever since I got lash extensions I never apply false lashes or do a winged liner. The false lashes give your eyes a dramatic touch so you won’t even miss those two.
- It’s a painless procedure – Have you ever heard the saying, beauty is pain? Well this beauty procedure is painless and looks perfect right away.
- Your lashes will look natural – No one will even know you have lash extensions because they look so natural. Unless you’re like me and tell the whole world, because you’re so excited about how much you love your new lashes.
- They’re EASY – Having lash extensions is one of the easiest things to maintain. All you have to do is brush them every day and you’re good to go.
- You don’t need makeup – Well not every day at least. The lashes make such a big difference that you wake up looking put together.
Have some more questions on what to expect when you get lash extensions done? Check out this video too: