10 Products I'm Thankful For
I love, love, love this time of year. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite Holidays because families get together for the first time in a while (in most cases). We enjoy each other's company, eat delicious food and give thanks for the year's blessings. As tradition I want to give thanks, first to all of you, who continuously visit and support SuperGlamNews every single day! I also want to give thanks to the amazing products that keep me glam day in and day out. Here are the 10 products I'm thankful for this year:
- Tarte Amozonian Clay Waterproof Concealer- This concealer is simply amazing. I have tried tons of concealers (high-end and drugstores) and this Tart one takes the cake. There is no creasing, has great coverage and lasts immensely.
- MAC Fleur Power blush- Talk about pigmentation. This blush looks like a simple, pink color but really it's a punch of color on your cheeks. This is another product that is long-lasting.
- COVERGIRL 3-in-1 foundation- Not only is this a drugstore pick at a great price, but it can go up against high-end foundations. The coverage this foundation gives me is flawless. It has a matte finish, but isn't drying on the skin.
- Josie Maran Argan Oil - Yes, I have oily skin and I still love putting an oil on my face. Every night I apply this oil on my face and it is heaven. My skin is brighter and the oil is under control.
- Real Techniques brushes- There's no way of picking just one of these brushes, because they're all amazing. They can be purchased individually or in sets for great prices.
- Naked 1 palette- At first glance this palette appears to be so ordinary, but I've been able to create so many looks using this neutral palette. For the past year I've probably included it in every one of my makeup tutorials.
- The Body Shop body butters- These body butters are a treat for your skin. They're creamy and leave the body feeling soft all day long. My favorite is the coco butter one.
- Benefit's Hoola bronzer- Here is another product that I've been using practically all year long and finally hit pan. This matte bronzer is great for contouring and will last you a long time.
- Vaseline Lip Therapy lip balm- The cure for dry, chapped lips is this lip balm. Get an instant burst of moisture with this and it's available in a couple different flavors. My favorite thought is the coco butter one.
- Ponds Luminous Finish BB Cream- This BB cream smells and feels amazing. It tones down redness and gives coverage good enough to wear alone on the days where you want to keep your makeup light.
What products are your grateful for this year?